Monday 22 September 2014

Live NFL - Chicago Bears at New York Jets 1,30am Eurosport

Well, it looks like I couldn't cap a bottle of pop at the moment; some tough breaks and some ... well, bad picks, I suppose. My only defense is that I tend not to get too involved in the first couple of weeks, but it's a pretty weak excuse!

I have a rule about MNF; if in doubt, take the dog. 

In this case it looks the bet in any case. I don't trust Geno Smith. It looks as though Decker is struggling and while they aren't tearing up trees (I hate the loss at CB) the Bears have been sound on defense.

Even nicked up, Chicago have a lot of offensive weapons. Of course, top of the 'blows hot and cold triggermen' list is Jay Cutler. Cutler will need to be on his game, because the Jets can bring it up front and will give Forte a tough time on the ground. Deeper, Marshall and Jeffrey are beasts and Martellus Bennett can produce against a less than convincing Jets secondary.

Pick: Chicago Bears +1.5 @ 2

Pick: 1st TD Chris Ivory @ 10
Pick: Anytime TD Brandon Marshall @ 2.1

No comments:

Post a Comment