Sunday 18 August 2013

Live MLB - Cleveland Indians at Oakland Athletics 9pm ESPN

I don't know if any of you caught last night's game - it was bizarre. 

I've seen a pitcher lose his control, but Strasburg hit the backboard 15ft wide of the batter (after hitting Upton first up!) Marvin Hudson looked completely bemused when he tossed him and I would love to have been a fly on the wall of the clubhouse. Both teams used their whole pens and five hours put it away.

Great stuff.

This game has two pitchers that make me nervous. Milone has done well in the minors, but the bigs are less forgiving (that's why he was sent down, after all!) whereas Kazmir has seemingly risen from the dead after a long absence.

I'm tempted to go Over, but the price is a little skinny, so I'll take the road dog for value as Kazmir has pitched well against the A's already this season.

Pick: Cleveland Indians @ 2.15
  
65 - 68 (+2.82)

No comments:

Post a Comment