Sunday 8 November 2015

Live NFL - Green Bay Packers at Carolina Panthers 6pm

By the numbers the Pack stink on offense and Denver crushed them last week with an aggressive pass rush and by taking away any pass game on the outside. Carolina can be just as tough on the perimeter and and have a fine LB corps, but they need to pressure Rodgers - they'll have doubtless spent the short week poring over game tape.

Newton's arm is as patchy as ever, but he remains a running threat and add in a reborn Jonathan Stewart against a Green Bay ground defense that was torn apart by the Broncos' running game and things look ominous for the visitors, particularly with the injuries at the corners. Look for Greg Olson in the Panthers' passing game, the guy is a beast.

I'm nervous about a wounded Pack bouncing back, but I have to take the points.

Pick: Carolina Panthers +3 @ 1.83

Pick: 1st TD Jonathan Stewart @ 9
Pick: Anytime TD Greg Olsen @ 2.5


Someone has asked me about my record so far.

First up, apologies for the lack of book keeping. However, I've skimmed the ATS picks and I appear to be 22-15 (59%) on the season. It was a rough start, but you shouldn't really get involved until Week 4. I'm even on the Totals and I can't be bothered to sift through the 1st/Anytime picks, but as I explained, they're not to be considered a serious bet.

The Accas have been a car crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment