Thursday 9 May 2013

Live MLB - Oak/Cle: NYY/Col ESPN 5pm - 8pm

Well, yesterday went downhill.

I liked the first, felt unlucky with the second and the third pick was blown out the water after 1.2 innings! I had that idiot in one of my fantasy teams too, so ultimately it was a rough night all around.

Oakland Athletics at Cleveland Indians 5pm


Colon looks the pitcher most likely here, but Kazmir has shown some form and with streaks playing in opposite directions, I'll take the surging home dog.

Pick: Cleveland Indians @ 2.13

New York Yankees at Colorado Rockies 8pm

CC Sabathia has been lights out in interleague play and although he hasn't enjoyed Coors Field in the past, it was some time ago and Jeff Francis is liable to give up runs in bunches.

I'll take the short price on the Bombers.

Pick: New York Yankees @ 1.8

 25-25 (+1.03)

No comments:

Post a Comment