Sunday 8 January 2012

NFL - Pittsburgh (11-5) at Denver (8-8)


Sky Sports, 9.30pm

I've talked about Tebow before - he's done and so are Denver. Pittsburgh will use man coverage against him because they know he struggles to cope with it; they've also got the pass rush to further pressure Tebow into bad decisions. The Steelers can concentrate on choking the ground game, because Tebow couldn't hit a bull's backside with a banjo.

My reservations are threefold; Roethlisberger's injury, Mendenhall's absence and the weight of money on Pittsburgh (I feel happier opposing public opinion!) but rather like yesterday's games, I don't see much of a choice.

There's a feeling Denver have 'run out of road' and even with the injuries, Pittsburgh have too much experience and defense. I'll give the points again.

Pick: Steelers -7 @ 1.91; -110; 10/11 (PP)

Pick: 1st TD Mike Wallace @ 8.0; 700; 7/1
Pick: Anytime TD Antonio Brown @ 2.2; 120; 6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment